Tuesday 16 February 2021

Some things never change.... sort of.

 Again too long a gap between posts, and again not much has changed with me on the bike, still lardy, still trying, still dreaming...

Year 2 of Covid living coming up.  Family grown up and moved out, well sort of... Zofia at Uni, sort of... all on line, Stef moved in with girlfriend, so just the house boss and I bouncing around in da house.  New job still in the bike industry, helping to look after CJ performance cycles.

still riding the bike, still loving... still battling to loose weight... 


I've come back into blogging as a challenge to myself, I don't write enough, pushing the grey matter to do something rather than moan on, so I will start over again with this... Primarily on racing and keeping it cheap...

So feel free to read along, comment and challlenge...

keep safe folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment